Re: [tor-relays] Rampup speed of Exit relay

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 13:26:25 +0200, D.S. Ljungmark wrote:
> So far, I'm not sure _why_  it's capping itself on bandwidth, and
> that's the one thing that I want to figure out before I start scaling
> out horizontally.

Performance of relays can be a mystery and hard to figure out.

For example, compare the "1 Year graph" for two exits on the same
machine, config, network and uptime:
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/01C67E0CA8F97111E652C7564CB3204361FFFAB8
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/79861CF8522FC637EF046F7688F5289E49D94576
I see no reason for the decline in February on DFRI6 and the low
performance after that, compared to DFRI7.

About to upgrade and restart them so the performance will hopefully
change thanks to this soon.