Re: [tor-relays] most (>57% cwfr) of the tor network still vulnerable to CVE-2016-8860 - update your relay!

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 5:54 AM, Peter Palfrader <weasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Oct 2016, Alan wrote:
>> 0.2.5.12 is the latest version from the repo. Im assuming I should pull
>> down the source and compile it.
>
> Depends on the repo.  If you provided a little more information we'd be
> able to sy more.

If you're using Debian jessie, you can get an 0.2.8.9 package from
either backports or the torproject.org repository.  I went with
backports because that let me also pick up a much newer openssl.

zw