Re: [tor-relays] manual vs. automated updates

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 10:53:19 +0200
Markus Koch <niftybunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was talking about the bridges you can see on the screen shot. These
> were my "backup" Digital Ocean accounts because Digital Ocean kicked
> my exits after 2-3 months. Digital Ocean is not allowing any exits
> anymore so I use the prepaid accounts to run bridges. The bridges will
> all die end of the year. I will just run them until the prepaid money
> is gone.

Bridges consume next to no bandwidth and can be run on any low speed or b/w
limited connections, whereas you'd get much better use from the resources you
currently get at DO by running regular non-exit relays there.

--
With respect,
Roman