[tor-relays] SSH brute force attempts to connect to my Middle Relay IP address

Hi,
My Tor middle relay public IP address is victim of SSH brute force connections’ attempts and the attack is going on since two weeks ago. It’s not a problem, the server that is listening with SSH on the same IP address than my Tor relay blocks the connections and bans the IP addresses (with Fail2Ban) but I just wanted to know if there is some campaign of attacks carried against Tor relays.. are you experiencing the same? The attacks are carried on with a botnet given the large amount of different IP addresses that I see in the logs.

Best regards,
   Fr33d0m4All