[tor-relays] Blocking outbound 22 or no?

Hi all!  I'm getting a number of ISP Abuse complaints around outbound ssh brute-forcing from our exit relay.

I'm personally of the opinion that people should run fail2ban (or equiv) and get on with life and I generally ignore the complaints - but wondered, what are other operators doing?

Is anyone exit-policy blocking outbound 22 to make the internet a kinder place?  Is anyone refusing to on principle?