Re: [tor-relays] Looking for a 34C3 Voucher

On 2017-10-09 09:10, Moritz Bartl wrote:
On 09.10.2017 17:55, Paul wrote:
Anybody holding a Voucher for 34C3 in Leipzig at the end of December?
https://tickets.events.ccc.de/34c3/docs/?

While still running several Exits I would be more than happy to meet others there

Will send you one in a separate mail. See you there!

Is there a chance that I could also get a voucher? I have never been to CCC and would be interested in going.

I currently run a high-bandwidth tor relay (not exit), and have done so since 2014.

Thanks.