Re: [tor-relays] AccountingMax 48 GBytes is not working

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [tor-relays] AccountingMax 48 GBytes is not working
Local Time: 16 października 2017 10:36 PM
UTC Time: 16 października 2017 20:36
From: teor2345@xxxxxxxxx
To: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is weird that your traffic figures are 5x the limit.
We should fix this bug.

Do you know which traffic figure is correct?
(For example, from your provider's monitoring?)

Did you intend to use the "max" AccountingRule or the "sum" rule?

Does this issue occur after the first day as well?

The high value is correct from according to other source metrics of metrics.
I intend to use the "max" as whatever comes first I wish to hibernate. The issue occur randomly with different values of data and different hours but just before hibernation the sum is that value + correct limit so it really seems like traffic over obfs4proxy.
Not sure if it is correct to see that as a bug. I learn more, I leave that public relay without obfs4proxy and I run additional instance just as bridge relay with obfs4proxy and accounting enabled to check if counting is correct.