Re: [tor-relays] atlas.cogentco.com Is blocking

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 11:48:33PM +0000, Paul Templeton wrote:
Has anyone come across a scenario where a carrier blocks IP traffic?

atlas.cogentco.com is the point which drops any packet to 95.130.9.210

From where I sit it looks like .210 is null-routed. All of my ISPs drop the packets as soon as I hit their core network. By contrast, if I trace to .211 the trace goes as normal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Null_route

Whoever runs that node will need to talk to their ISP support team to get it unblocked.

-andy