[tor-relays] Testing Golang relay implementation

All,

I am working on a pure Golang relay implementation.

https://github.com/mmcloughlin/pearl/

I have thus far been testing locally with chutney (https://gitweb.torproject.org/chutney.git). The project is not complete by any stretch, but I believe I am close to the point where it can handle Tor network traffic. I expect I can learn *a lot* by running against real traffic rather than my sandboxed environment.

I wanted to get in touch with the community before going live. Any advice gratefully received.

The implementation identifies itself clearly in the server descriptor, both in the "platform" and "contact" items. If people notice any problems with the relay specifically they will be able to contact me.

Thanks,
Mike