Re: [tor-relays] UbuntuCore (botnet?)

I am probably responsible for the existence of these UbuntuCore relays. I package something with this name, but I do not have a lot of insight into its users, who are anonymous.

I do have package download statistics, so I can tell you that on a new release, there are about 1700 downloads of those packages, with about 50 downloads each day normally.  (They should start automatically and be updated automatically.)

I'll push out v 0.3.1.8-1 today or tomorrow, so you should see the nickname increment a bit (+4 or so).

-chad

Paul Templeton: