Re: [tor-relays] Testers needed for Nyx beta release

>> > sudo pkg install py27-sqlite3
>
>      Given that nyx is supposedly now written in python 3, perhaps a better
> choice would be one of py3[456]-sqlite3, according to which python 3 version
> is installed, instead of mixing python versions.

Thanks Scott. This crossed my mind when I was writing it but I was
unsure if FreeBSD had sqlite3 ports for all the python major/minor
versions. Adjusted the message to specify installing for whatever
interpreter version they're running...

https://gitweb.torproject.org/nyx.git/commit/?id=93f20f9