Re: [tor-relays] relay and bridge on the same IP

Hi,

thanks for fast feedback. Does tor network need more relays or bridges ? What has higher prio ? (Im not supporting exit relays)

Greetings
Fazii

On 2018-10-01 16:11, Nathaniel Suchy wrote:
No what you're trying to do is not possible. Bridges are unlisted
relays. What you could probably do is get two IP Addresses for the
machine and configure one Tor process as a bridge and bind to that IP
Address and configure another Tor process as a relay and bind to that
IP Address.

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy