Re: [tor-relays] DSL Router

Good morning onion,

I don't know what your definition of "new to networking" is but I'm going to assume you've been using consumer gear for your network. That being said, there is a learning curve to the Mikrotik though they do come with a working but very vanilla configuration out of the box. If you would like, I would be willing to help you with a working configuration if you decide to go with a Mikrotik for your network.

Make your day great,
Isaac Grover, Senior I.T. Consultant
Aileron I.T. - "Practical & Proactive I.T. Solutions"

Office: 715-377-0440, Fax:715-690-1029, Web: www.aileronit.com