[tor-relays] Restore tor exit node

Dear all,

I have the following problem:
My VPS-Hoster has deleted my server. Now I reinstalled tor on fresh Debian 9 minimal (as before) in version 0.3.4.8 I restored my keys from /var/lib/tor/keys and set the datadir in torrc to /var/lib/tor When I started the tor-service a new ed25519_signing_cert and ed25519_signing_secret_key were generated as well as a new fingerprint. The secret_* files still have the old timestamp but new fingerprint had been created. Now the server is listed 3 times in the relaysearch and my node is known as “new” node instead of getting the old fingerprint and the old flags/status.

Who can assist me in how to do the restore of the fingerprint and how to correct the relaysearch?!

Best regards from Germany
Max