Re: [tor-relays] Setting up tor/relay

hi,

I guess there are multiple ways of doing it so I would suggest to start at:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorRelayGuide

don't know whether you can run tor directly on a win10 box, an option I use is to run a (or multiple) linux box on oracle vm virtual box manager. I am definitely not an expert but acquired some experience throughout my own setup ;-)
so let me know if I can help you out.

rgds, Paul