Re: [tor-relays] Help setting up 2 Relays

On 10/18/20 7:37 AM, postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I changed my firewall to allow ipv6 and can access the ports i forgot to
allow them through my 10GB pfsense router. What are we talking about the
DirPort and why does your torrc use ipv6 on the DirPort from what i know
IPv6 is not used on the directory. Also is there any reason you have the
OutboundBindAddress? Does your system have 2 IPv4 addresses? You general
torrc seems to be over complicating things. Is there a reason to also
specify the Address and then the same address in the DirPort/ORPort?
Either way im not sure what your going on about the NoAdvertise flag as
it is not at all what i need.

Thanks,
John Csuti

I misunderstood your problem - sry for that. So forget my answer.

My system runs 2 relays at a 2nd dedicated ip address.
The torrc is fine as AFAICS.

--
Toralf