Re: [tor-relays] Collaborative Bad-Abuse-Sender Blocklist

A few replies inline, but, in general, I only run two small exits, so the level of effort and amount of spam I get is very low (my blocklist currently only has three entries :) ). If any other exit operators have a similar "I try to help educate you, if you don't bother responding I'll start dropping your emails" policies, I'm happy to figure out a way to grow this, but for now I'll note that probably want to just blackhole anything from autogenerated@xxxxxxxxxxxx :).

Matt