Re: [tor-relays] recently saw 4 tor relays in row on tails. bug in tor?

I've seen alot of unusual activity too!?!
Relays with bad certificates are also common nowadays!
It looks like that many relays are under attack?
Here in Skandinavia there are a lot of problems connecting, even ORBOT or Android devices are compromized?

David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.