[tor-relays] Can't update tor relay on Debian, and notice about tor log file

Hi all, so for my bridge at

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/EF36AE38C162E96E0645E1DF25EF19522ADBAF90

I am some reason unable to update tor and obfs4 to the newest version. Upon running sudo apt update && sudo apt install -y --only-upgrade tor

I am getting an error saying that updating from such a resprrtory can’t be done securely and is therefor disabled by default. I have the following entered in Debian file  /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org focal main
deb-src
https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org focal main

So am not sure why it thinks this is insecure.

Another thing I noticed, it seems that for some reason, for the tor traffic log file, it switches from writing to notices.log to notices.log.1 automatically after a while, this happened on both my bridge and my relay though I did not tell it to do this.

I wonder why the update error is happening, thank you.