Re: [tor-relays] Overloaded state indicator on relay-search

Agreed . My relay is well
Below all of the thresholds for “overloaded”, for gods sake 64gb ram and 12 cpus should be adequate for a tor relay? 10gb connection?

I’ve asked multiple times for help trying to figure this out and have gotten zero response.

It seems to be very difficult to get any help with running relays. I’d think the tor community would want exit relays running, and would be more forthcoming with information, but the docs and help sections are almost useless.

The troubleshooting page for an overloaded relay mentions running metricsport, but with no instructions or even links to anywhere to explain how to do this.

The relay search/status website shows 2 extra links below some relays but not others, I get no extra info on mine.

My relay has a dirport of 9030 in my config and nyx confirms this. The relay status website says I have no dirport configured.

There are so many little issues at play, you’d think this would be simpler to have everything running.

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS