Re: [tor-relays] Overloaded state indicator on relay-search

On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 10:33:04 PM CEST Silvia/Hiro wrote:

> We have tried to clarify how and why the overloaded state is triggered.
> I hope this can help operators understand better why their relays can be
> found in this state and how a normal state can be recovered.
>
> Please do let us know what you think.

DNS timeouts issues...
Maybe add how important a local DNS resolver is on exit servers.

and a link to:
https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/exit/
DNS on Exit Relays

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!