[tor-relays] many connections

Hello,

After changing my server, the connections settled between 6000-8000 incoming connections in the first 2 weeks of the warm-up period. (Guard/non exit)

Since it seems that many relays have been overloaded in the last few weeks, I think a big DDOS is running again.
Yesterday I tried to reduce the bandwidth a bit.
I've just looked again and see over 26800 incoming connections.
Is this even possible or is it more of a bug in the system?
30 minutes later still 22000 connections...
Have you observed something similar?

Many greetings

Sandro