Re: How can I exclude some domain from tor?

On 09/06/2010 11:54 AM, arygroup@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I use polipo. FF is set to use polipo. If I set to use custom proxy,
this doesn't help in my case. "No proxies for" is set for 127.0.0.1.
http://127.0.0.1 opens one of my local sites. But I use local doman
names, which don't work. I have to write the domain names to the proxy
somewhere else.

You can specify multiple entries there as shown in the example under the textbox.

e.g.: 127.0.0.1, localhost, mylocaldomain.com, secondlocaldomain.com

To correctly resolve your local domains you can add them to /etc/hosts