Re: Jamie Baillie/USENET Spam

 On 9/28/2010 10:34 AM, Teun Nijssen wrote:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jamie_Baillie ;-)
cheers,

teun

ED's tone is actually rather appropriate for this individual. Although normally I'd recommend a more professional approach, such as the one Mike posted, in this particular instance I believe total silence is the best option. He's consistently shown that he doesn't want to give up acting like a child, so treat him like one. Anything we give him, no matter how reasonable or well-informed, will simply fuel his sense of purpose. Pity.

~Justin Aplin