Re: [tor-relays] Repository

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 09:58:29PM +0200, Jörg Frings-Fürst wrote:
> I got the following error on every update.
>
> Pls fix it..
>
> W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
> not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
> http://deb.torproject.org precise InRelease: The following signatures
> were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1346668560 KEYEXPIRED 1346668560 KEYEXPIRED
> 1346668560 KEYEXPIRED 1346668560

That's because the subkey for deb.torproject.org expired, and you don't
have the deb.torproject.org-keyring package installed.

Probably the simplest fix is to follow the instructions at
https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en#ubuntu
again, i.e., re-fetch and re-add the key. Then apt-get install the
keyring this time too.

--Roger