[tor-relays] some questions

Hi, all:

     I'm newbee here.  I have some questions:

     I'm using tor with vidallia as a TOR client and I use wireshark/tcpdump to capture the packets, I notice that in vidalia, when I select "view the network" and in the "connection status" window, I can see many hosts, I think they are entry nodes which my tor client is connecting to, so it means there are many circuits established for my tor client. But the Tor web browser shows that my ip address appears to be 80.237.226.73, so this is the only exit nodes. So how can I know which entry node (or circuit) I'm actually using with this exit node?

     The tcp stream between the tor client and the entry node should be TLS-encrypted, but when I open a web page, I noticed that the stream is actually TCP not TLS, is there anything wrong?

    Beisides, I want to use my computer as an exit node and I use vidalia to enable it, however, I noticed on the "connection status" window that many nodes failed to connect to my computer, are there anything that should be taken care of in setting up an exit node?

    thanks!