Re: [tor-relays] Pony C&C

Ich checked both of my Exit nodes:

IP Address 91.219.238.107 is listed in the CBL. It appears to be infected with a spam sending trojan, proxy or some other form of botnet. <- uptime ~16 days

IP Address 84.201.38.234 is not listed in the CBL. <-- New node, uptime < 24hrs

This was detected by observing this IP attempting to make contact to a s_patcher Command and Control server, with contents unique to s_patcher C&C command protocols.

Not cool at all, let's see how the new node works out.