Re: [tor-relays] Guard failing large amount of circuits

On 08.09.2013 05:23, I wrote:
An exit relay that has just been updated to 0.2.4.17-rc produced this
message

Sep 07 19:59:30.996 [Warning] Your Guard maisterikaarna
($C3B7CC79FD4E302AF8956A7B02F0FC7AAB4A6AF8) is failing a very large
amount of circuits. Most likely this means the Tor network is
overloaded, but it could also mean an attack against you or
potentially the guard itself. Success counts are 52/151. Use counts
are 0/0. 52 circuits completed, 0 were unusable, 0 collapsed, and 1
timed out. For reference, your timeout cutoff is 142 seconds.

I guess the part about the Tor network being overloaded is/was true, because my non-exit relay got a similar message at that time.

Strange thing though: my relay only used about half of it's bandwidth at the time.

-Stephan