Re: [tor-relays] Does Setting Up a Bridge Relay Disable the Browser?

On 09/07/2015 12:17 AM, s7r wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for this. But why do you want to run your bridge instance among
> the same Tor daemon as the one handling Tor Browser?

I don't, necessarily. I should explain that I've been running a
long-term relay on my 32-bit Ubuntu box (Anosognosia:
6473E357BEF916BB63DB589FC85FC9E981E1B0F8), wherein the Tor browser
functions just fine; the 64-bit Debian box is my test bed for messing
about, but it does seem flaky.