Re: [tor-relays] Why are Globe/Atlas not showing my upgraded (& advertised) bandwidth

Indeed you are. Be patient for 2-3 weeks. Consensus weight will not raise prompt.
A relay should be stable in the first place, not changeing every now and than.
See also: https://blog.torproject.org/blog/lifecycle-of-a-new-relay
regards and all the best for your relay