[tor-relays] Non-standard Bridge

Hello all,
 I'm trying to set up a Bridge/Client Tor instance with the following
 torrc:

ControlPort 9051
ExitPolicy reject *:*
HashedControlPassword <pwd>
Nickname <nickname>
ORListenAddress 0.0.0.0:9001
ORPort 80
BridgeRelay 1
ContactInfo <contactinfo>

Should this work as a bridge? Client functionality is fine (port 80 is
forwarded to 9001) but there is no reachability test in the log. I have
a "bridge's hashed identity key fingerprint" in there; where is it I can
check online to be sure the BridgeDB has received it? I wanted to check
it worked with fixed ports before I tried 'ORPort auto'.

GD

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
                          unladen european swallow