Re: [tor-relays] Guard/Middle/Exit Hosting

No idea. This is the first promo code I've used.

On Sep 15, 2016 3:54 PM, "Jason Jung" <jason@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe we are limited to only one promo code of that nature?  I used
DIVEIN10 about two years ago and using LOWENDBOX says "Sorry, this promo
cannot be applied to your account. Most promos are valid for new
customers only."

Tristan:
> It's in the billing settings after you log in.
>
> On Sep 15, 2016 3:28 PM, "Ralph Seichter" <tor-relays-ml@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 15.09.16 21:43, Markus Koch wrote:
>>
>>> DigitalOcean has a new Promo: $15 free aka 3 months free droplet.
>>
>> I have tried creating an additional Droplet, but it seems that promo codes
>> cannot be entered anywhere in this process. Probably only when registering
>> a new customer account, I suppose?
>>
>> -Ralph

Jason Jung
7942 B145 5E45 1D53 37C8  1204 8DA4 A1DB CBE6 35AE