Re: [tor-relays] Rampup speed of Exit relay

In short, yes.

On Sep 21, 2016 5:02 AM, "D.S. Ljungmark" <ljungmark@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

 I'm looking at some traffic patterns for my Exit relay, and I'm frankly
a bit disappointed with the utilization.

Currently it's running at a load average of 0.3-0.5,  and CPU idle at
70-80%.

We're not limited on Bandwidth (tests show that our max cap is more than
safe to produce), yet, we're barely reaching 20% of our potential
allocated traffic.

We've reached "fast" and "guard", and got the "stable" flag as well, so
in theory we ought to see traffic move a bit higher than currently.

So, how do we get tor to move past 100-200Mbit? Is it just a waiting game?

//D.S.

--
8362 CB14 98AD 11EF CEB6  FA81 FCC3 7674 449E 3CFC