[tor-relays] Arm connection page shown as empty for one particular node

Hello,

since updating my nodes to Tor 0.2.8.8, the "connections" page of Arm is
not showing connections anymore for one exit node running on Gentoo Linux.
On a Debian based exit node and on Gentoo based non-exit nodes things
work as expected. The affected exit seems to work fine and bandwidth
graphs look OK, only the connection list is unexpectedly shown as empty.

I tried all listed "resolving utility" options, but that did not help.
Any idea on how I might be able to debug/fix this?

-Ralph