Re: [tor-relays] "Potentially dangerous relay groups"

On 28.09.2016 08:53, Roman Mamedov wrote:

> Any actual rationale, other than "do as I say"? And aside from linking
> to the man page which doesn't provide one EITHER.

Key fingerprints are technically much closer to being IDs than nicknames,
which are nothing but short strings that can - and do - change at a whim.

I think that grarpamp's recommendation to use fingerprints is much
better advice than your choice of using nicknames. I only ever use
fingerprints in MyFamily.

-Ralph