[tor-relays] Hide TOR exit on my external IP?

Hi Folks.

Due to my TOR exit on my Internet-Connection i got hasseled by a lot of proxy-warnings and -problems.
A lot of newsboards are showing up stuff like "cloudflare protection", netflix wont work due to "proxy detection", some apps on my mobilephone (on WIFI) require some reconfiguration...

Any idea how to solve this?
My exitnode is running on a small raspberry. Its local IP-adress is configured in the DMZ of my router to communicate with the internet without any restrictions.

Best,
volker