Re: [tor-relays] Tor abuse complaints (per MBit/s)

On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:05:33 -0700
Sadia Afroz <sadia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> allegedly wrote:

> We did not publish the report anywhere.
> I put it up on my site just for the ease of sharing it in the mailing
> list.

Sadia

With respect, those two statements are mutually contradictory. Placing
the report on-line /anywhere/ constitutes publication. And since the
report is widely reachable it will by now have been cached by search
engines.

Best

Mick