Re: [tor-relays] Request for Tor abuse complaints - Question regarding Bittorrent

Honestly I'm not sure. Some trackers go through the proxy, others ignore it and connect directly. Peer connections also looked like they were bypassing the proxy except for the Vuze client.

All I know is most torrent clients leak information outside the proxy, and if the proxy is unreachable, they bypass it no problem. I'm not a professional, and I didn't spend that much time to figure out the details once I saw the proxy being bypassed.

A quick Google search shows that it seems to be proxies in general, not just Tor.