[tor-relays] How to get rid of 'Family' entries?

Hi there!

For testing purposes (The Onion Box) I've added a family entry to the configuration of my relay.
As this other (family) relay doesn't exist I removed the entry from my torrc again - and thought it would be removed from the onionoo information as well.
But - surprisingly - it's still in the data (several days after removal from my torrc).

Is there a way to actively reset that information - or will it be forgotten by the consensus after some time?

Additionally: Tor accepted - without complaining - a false entry. Shouldn't there be any procedure to verify this data?

Best regards, Ralph