[tor-relays] Tor-arm failure

Hello people,

I'm not a python programmer so I need some help with a problem. I have a number of Tor nodes and some bridges.  Occasionally, when I install tor_arm I get a divide by zero message as follows:

Exception in thread Thread-69: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner selt.run()

File "/usr/share/arm/util/sysTools.py", line 517, in runnewValues["cpuAvg"] = total CpuTime / uptime

Exception in thread Thread-70 ......

I'm running debian jessie in this most recent example.  2 G memory, 20 G hdd.  This is a bridge with only some daily use but typically 10-12 circuits.

Does someone have experience debugging this problem?

Thanks!