Re: [tor-relays] Any IP allocations available out there?

> Could you please define “Metadata”? Server connections? That would be
> quite a bit with a high traffic tor relay …
>
> niftybunny

Generally speaking I believe metadata is source IP, Source port,
Destination IP, Destination port, timestamp of connections.

For the USA government and other dictatorships, metadata for sure has
other meaning, as most of it include raw content from users, nationals,
foreigners, cell phone tower information, etc..