Re: [tor-relays] About relay size

I don't know if they accept foreign people to order (you could ask them by clicking on "Nous contacter") The forum doesn't work in France either.

I already asked them about tor exits and they told me they were OK with it as long it's not spamming and it's not affecting (slowing) their network.

This ISP is already mentionned in the goodbadisp page and i'll update it if they shut down my relay.