Re: [tor-relays] Possible problem with NYX

You have to decide a balance of usefulness to a legitimate operator and privacy concerns. I could just as easily run Wireshark or TCPDump on my relays and get client IP Addresses that way. You are trusting most operators, like me, are the good guys. Of course a client IP isn’t very useful without a way to associate exit traffic to them.

Cordially,
Nathaniel