Re: [tor-relays] The Assistance and Access Bill 2018

I live in the United States so they’d need to pass an act here for it to be enforced, which would be constitutionally challenged with every last legal measure available. Have you seen the legal shitstorm with social networks censoring conservatives, can you imagine them hearing the government is making people say things they disagree with?

Additionally I will sooner delete my relay keys and such down than ceed control to the Australian government.

Cordially,
Nathaniel