Re: [tor-relays] Relay out of consensus after node migration

T0r-n0d3:
> Hi Teor,
>
> I've restarted tor, please see attached the notice logs I've uploaded to debian's pastebin:
> https://paste.debian.net/hidden/133a9cb5

some observations:
- "ORPort is reachable from the outside. Excellent." -> good
- you have an IPv6 ORPort: Common issue: IPv6 enabled but not actually working
- you have hibernation enabled

only the 3 non-IPv6 directory authorities consider your relay running.

Try to temporarily disable the IPv6 ORPort line and see if that solves your problem.

--
https://twitter.com/nusenu_
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu