Re: [tor-relays] Jerk spammers on tor-relays

I will report back with the addresses if I receive any more of them. FYI, the other gmail addresses I have received spam from are

whitegirl7709@xxxxxxxxx

michellebaker56315@xxxxxxxxx

scalphunter46@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trackkocolline@xxxxxxxxx

elmerlamagna@xxxxxxxxx

pippaavery00@xxxxxxxxx

So yes, to fellow peeps getting spammed, block these email addresses as well. Surprised as Gmail is usually really good at blocking spam.