[tor-relays] Running an exit node behind NAT?

Good afternoon fellow exit node operators,

I’m trying to run an exit node for specific ports on a reserved IP address from a VM behind NAT.  Based on old how-to’s and resolving errors in syslog, this is where I’ve settled for the torrc after installing the instances via ansible and relayor (thanks nusenu!); however, I’m not seeing the traffic counters update much at all and the exit node isn’t showing up in consensus.  What needs to be changed?

OutboundBindAddress (internal IP)

ORPort (internal IP):9000

DirPort (internal IP):80

DirPort (external IP) NoListen

DirPort (internal IP) NoAdvertise

Make your day great,
Isaac Grover, Senior I.T. Consultant
Aileron I.T. - "Practical & Proactive I.T. Solutions"

O: 715-377-0440, F:715-690-1029, W: www.aileronit.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/IsaacGrover/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqrwZNFKdR-guKtuQzFPObQ