Re: [tor-relays] Could Zoom be using the wrong dan-tor blacklist

Gus,

It's "OnNoNotAnotherTorRelay";
D195E5CE8AE77BAC91673E6CFB7BD0AF57281646

Cheers.

On 9/9/2020 7:44 PM, gus wrote:
Hi Eddie,

Could you inform your relay fingerprint?

Thanks,
Gus

On Mon, Sep 07, 2020 at 11:54:47AM -0700, Eddie wrote:
Starting yesterday (maybe Saturday) we have been unable to initiate any Zoom
calls.  They just sit "connecting".  According to Zoom, there are no issues
that would lead to this.

My investigation, traces I have run on the server, and using a VPN (on a
tablet on my LAN) show the exact same symptoms I had a year (or so) ago with
a couple of AT&T sites, which I eventually narrowed down to being caused by
the same blacklist by routinely switching IPs and then eventually shutting
down my relay temporarily.

Is anyone else seeing similar and/or have any suggestions as I rather not
have to shut my relay down.  Running a multitude of VPNs on my internal
machines is not really an option and my relay isn't going to function if I
throw a VPN on my server.

Cheers.