Re: [tor-relays] "Your server (xxxx:443) has not managed to confirm that its ORPort is reachable."

On 20.09.2020 08:39, Pham Minh Duc wrote:
I've written some rules for iptables like what on your Github but it
didn't work. I also set up virtual server like this:

| External port start: 9001 | External port end: 9001 | Internal port
start: 9001 | Internal port end: 9001 |

Did I configure it right?

dynamic IP and virtual server?
Please describe how your machine is connected to the internet and is it at home or in the data center?
Which operating system?

You need 2 ports forwarding. Did you add the DirPort to torrc? (& reload tor daemon) Relays do not publish descriptors until their ORPort and DirPort are reachable.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!