Re: [tor-talk] Non-free country law preventing Tor from getting donations

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 05:41:32 +0000
ÐÑÑÑÑ ÐÑÑÐÐÐÐ <art.istom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Very true. In Russia, question "do you know who funded torproject?"
> (assuming US gov.) arises constantly in disputes about the safety of
> tor. It is a very stupid argument.

	Not at all. It is a perfectly rational line of reasoning.

>But with anti-American sentiment in
> mind, it sounds convincing for people not versed in the matter.

	Âanti american sentiment is a rational response to the actions
	of the US government and its supporters. If you are not
	revolted by the criminal actions of these sick animals., then
	thereÂs something wrong with your moral sentiments.

	I take it that you as a russian dont trust your own government.
	And that Âanti russian sentiment is rational.

	However distrusting the russian governmet while  trusting the
	american government is...a pretty bad idea.